Friday, November 6, 2009

Limitless

After almost a month of stumbling around and making desperate attempts to coordinate the things we call, "legs," Annistyn has managed to fully accomplish the spectacle of walking! Quite cliche' if you ask me, but it truly is amazing how a child will fall, get back up, fall, cry, get back up, fall, hit her head on the coffee table, get back up, and so on. The persistence, perseverance, and determination is astonishing. Perhaps it is an eagerness to be like all of the highly mobile people around her, perhaps it is her willingness to accomplish a feat that appears effortless to those she sees, or, maybe, it is the simplicity of nature. (Ok, so honestly, I think it is because she can now reach the trashcan. Ick!) Anyway, whatever her motives may be, she never ceases to amaze and inspire me. I can't give up because she tries harder every single time, and I have to be brave because she is limitless.

No comments:

Post a Comment